Revolabs is excited to introduce “Academy of Communication” – an 8-part video series featuring Julian Treasure, a sound and communication expert.
Julian Treasure is a well-known TED speaker, Author and Chairman of The Sound Agency. Collectively, Julian’s five TED Talks have been viewed over 40 million times. His latest, How to speak so that people want to listen, is in the top 10 TED talks of all time.
The 8-part series will progress as follows:
1. The nature of sound
2. Four ways sound affects our productivity
3. Get more from your meetings by learning to listen
4. Improve communication by combining quality audio and video
5. Using your vocal skills to improve your presentations
6. Low quality sound in meetings is at best irratating, at worst critical
7. How to create an effective meeting space
8. Good quality communication makes for a successful business
Sign up here to receive Part 1!
(we’ll also send you the rest of the series as they launch)